Happy Wednesday! If you are a photographer here are eight good things for you to cruise through today. Enjoy!
* Photography Concentrate has a new guide out called Backup or Die. The title is perfect because if you loose photos, you’ll feel like dying. I have my photos backed up but feel like dying when other photographers tell me they don’t. And like all of the Photography Concentrate guides, this one is awesome. Buy it. Do it. You’ll feel so much better after – I promise.
* Fearless Photographers released Collection 15 of Fearless Wedding Photos. Beautiful work. If looking at these photos don’t make you want to get out there and push yourself, I don’t know what will.
* Nine Things Photographers Need to Know About Memory Cards. Just in time for me to refresh my memory card stash for the summer.
* It blows my mind that some people haven’t heard of CreativeLive yet. CreativeLive holds free online workshops with the best of the best in the industry. They are always awesome to watch and you are guaranteed to learn something.
* A simple DIY light box. Handy! I’m going to have to try this out.
* Into food photography? Here is a great article on sourcing props for your photos.