Day 3 of Awesome features one of my all time favorite things: photo booths.
Everyone loves photo booths. I always knew this, but I was unprepared by the insane amount of fun that our photo booth would bring to weddings. As soon as people spot the booth they start lining up – even as we are unloading it.
The pictures are ridiculously fun and your guests are entertained for the whole evening. Guests totally just relax and have fun with the booth.
So day 3 of awesome is pure photo booth love: Book any photography package for 2011 and receive 10% of any Laugh Photobooth rental package (that’s up to $110 off!!!). This offer is good until the end of September.
To sign up just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
But it gets better!
One lucky person can win 50% off any Laugh Photobooth rental package. To enter just head over to the Laugh Photobooth Facebook Page and leave us a note telling us what your wish tickle trunk item is. We will randomly select a winner at the conclusion of the 10 Days of Awesome.
So grab a feather boa, make a silly face, and have a blast!
Photobooth Details (all booth information can be found here):
– The booth will print 2 strips for every sitting. 2 strips! That is one for you and one for your guest. And then our attendant will put them in your guest book, or up on a display or what other fun way you’d like to display the photos at your wedding.
– Every booking comes with an attendant. The attendant will make sure that your copies of photos are saved and that your guests have fun in the booth. Our attendant will also be sure to suggest a feather boa to Grandma and silly glasses to your uncle.
– Our photo booth is a sleek, black, nostalgic-looking classic style photo booth that looks great in any venue. And has the fastest print time in the industry at 16 seconds.
– You will get an online gallery to share with family and friends. The gallery is password protected.
– Photos can be taken in color and black & white. Photo sizes are just like the strips you get at the mall – 2” x 6”
– Tickle Trunk and discs are available!
Here are just a few strips to give you an idea of the fun your guests will have in the booth (and yes – that gentleman did draw that mustache on his face just for the photo booth picture!).